- 2 Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets 12” x 12” (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Produces stunning, vibrant, professional, and permanent heat transfers
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ 2 or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
Personalize T-shirts and more with pro-quality custom designs that that will truly last a lifetime. Use these ready-to-cut sheets in solid colors with your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine to infuse any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your custom art – a name, a logo, an inside joke, or a favorite quote! Available in an array of colors, these pre-inked sheets bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
- Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
- Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress 2 (or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Cricut StandardGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Laser copy paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
- Design Space® software on mobile device or computer